The U.S. Education Department announced that year-round Pell Grants will be available. This decision allows students to graduate sooner by taking summer classes.
To receive a Summer Pell Grant, you must meet all of the following criteria:
• #DoTheFAFSA for 2019-20 academic year.
• Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress to receive financial aid.
• Qualify for a 2019-20 Federal Pell Grant.
• Complete a GSU Summer Aid Application.
• Be enrolled in at least six credit hours.
• Contact the Financial Aid office to determine your eligibility.